Legal, Compliance, Gloucester, CDD, Conflicts, Onboarding, KYC
Your new company
A leading law firm with a focus on media and IP, are seeking a junior compliance executive to join their Risk and Compliance team based in Gloucester. This is to support the growth of the firm as the legal sector adapts to regulatory changes.
Your new role
You will play a pivotal role within the compliance team as a junior compliance executive. You will act as the first point of contact for obtaining client due diligence information and will provide input into ongoing risk management projects. Your expertise will be used to manage internal procedures, including confidentiality and conflict of interests and you will help to develop training to assist junior members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Robust experience gained from working in a compliance role within a legal environment
- An understanding of the KYC requirements relating to the client on-boarding process
- An excellent working knowledge of the SRA handbook, and regulatory standards and procedures
- Strong attention to detail, and an analytical mind
- Confidence to deal with senior stakeholders and clients
What you'll get in return
Up to £40,000 salary plus a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle: buy/sell holiday scheme, pension contributions and private health insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.