Do you have experience of ERP systems? Are you looking to step into a role with more responsibility? Would you like to work in a flexible working environment with opportunities to work remotely? If so, this could be your next move.
Due to their continued growth, my client, a global people and development company, is looking for an experienced ERP or MI Analyst to join the Applications Team in their friendly and collaborative Dundee office. The successful candidate will have the option to work remotely.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting ERP systems
- Creating and maintaining Management Information (MI) reports
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Providing technical support
- Working closely with other members of the team
What do I need for this job?
- Demonstrable experience of ERP systems (i.e. NAV 2013)
- Experience in managing the complete report writing lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of MI report writing tools (i.e. Jet Professional / Enterprise)
- An eye for detail and good written and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration to and we will be in touch to discuss the position further. Alternatively, get in touch with Lizzie directly on. We are expecting a high level of interest in this position so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.