I have the pleasure to be working with a reputable company based in the Tiverton area, who are looking for their next Payroller to join their team on a permanent/ full time basis!
- Preparation of weekly payroll and support of monthly payroll as required.
- Administration of starter/leaver information.
- Calculation of statutory payments, accuracy of wages including bonuses, salary increases and overtime.
- Handling payroll queries.
- Assisting with department administration tasks.
- Payroll preparation and process, must be competent in the use of Sage 50.
- Excellent customer service provider with strong communication skills.
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on your own and with a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel with the ability to produce spreadsheets/workbooks to a reasonably high standard.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
1-hour for lunch each day.
35-hours per week
Although the successful candidate may be required to work the office rotational shift hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm.