Our client, based in Pocklington, is looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Duties will include:
* Respond to enquiries from all callers to the Company’s telephone service
* Provide accurate information to callers on the departments and activities within the Company
* Distribute calls accurately and efficiently to others within the Company
* Retrieve messages left on the system overnight and forward on
* Attend to clients who have appointments/do not have appointments
* Attend to deliveries left with reception as appropriate
* Ensure fax machine is in good working order/order cartridges as required
* Manage distribution of incoming faxes, ensuring they reach the correct destination asap.
* Take payments from clients in accordance with the Cash Handling Policy
* Prepare the reception appointment chart on a daily basis and maintain diaries and meeting rooms
* Ensure reception area is always tidy and welcoming
* Scanning items of identification and updating the system
If you would like to apply or find out more about this role, please forward your CV without delay.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.