Work Placement Administrator
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Work Placement Administrator to join the team of a Leading FE College in Central London.
Purpose of the role:
To effectively engage with employers, curriculum areas and full-time learners, to ensure that the preparation, delivery and evaluation of work placements are meaningful, relevant and sustained to a high quality and ensure that learners are well prepared for work placements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assist the team to produce all documentation required for industry placements/work experience and employability e.g. correspondence, reports, data, student documents in a timely manner ensuring a high level of quality.
* To assist the team in ensuring the smooth running of the industry placement/work experience and employability programmes, including supporting students through this process.
* To collate and monitor information on student work experience and employability and support work experience officers in following up with individual students, employers and parents.
* To act as a key point for communication and liaison with College departments and external agencies.
* To assist the team in administering the student work experience and employability processes, liaising with students, parents, other College departments and external agencies as required.
* To manage and maintain the CRM system with regard to work experience and employability.
* To act as a key point of contact for communication for work experience and employability.
* To assist the team in developing, implementing and monitoring progress on the work experience and employability projects.
* To support the team leader in preparing for Audit visits and Inspection Reviews and assist in the tracking of results, tasks and actions with reference to work experience and employability.
* To assist the team in co-ordinating the preparation for induction weeks, parent's evenings, progress and review weeks and employer events, with reference to work experience and employability.
* To co-ordinate employer forums.
* To establish and maintain working relationships with employers.
* To be a point of contact for employers, students and curriculum staff regarding any issues relating to learners on placement.
Core Skills Required:
Ability to develop links with employers and contribute to establishment of employer forums.
Ability to deliver to deadlines and targets.
Ability to match learner's skills and abilities with placement vacancies.
Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people at all ages and levels.
Ability to effectively develop relationship with both curriculum staff and external parties.
Good Computer skills.
Excellent organisational skills.
Excellent Communication skills.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role