Interim Financial Accountant
Our client, a rapidly expanding and leading organisation in its sector, is seeking a high-calibre interim Financial Accountant for its UK finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, you will play a key role in driving the changes required within Financial Reporting needed to support a fast changing and growing organisation. This covers a broad range of activities from supporting commercialisation and establishing a transfer pricing framework through to establishing a high standard of external financial reporting and internal control framework. In addition, you will assist in the delivery of ad-hoc projects as required.
This is an exciting and challenging role requiring an individual from a large, well established organisation who can bring their knowledge and expertise to a growing business.
As well as an accounting qualification, applicants should possess strong technical accounting knowledge, especially in IFRS and have a good understanding of internal controls.
Due to the interim nature of the position, only candidates who are available at less than 2 weeks notice will be considered.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Qualified accountant ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards - IFRS
- Strong financial accounting knowledge
- External reporting experience and good understanding of statutory accounts, interim and annual report preparation gained either in practice or industry
- Controls implementation and process improvement experience would be beneficial