Newly Qualified/Nearly Qualified Management Accountant sought for a leading business based in East Lancashire.
The Group is expanding rapidly and seek an ambitious individual capable of producing month end accounts under the Finance Director. This is a newly created position with a high degree of visibility and exposure.
You will be involved in a very broad remit which will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts pack with analysis and commentary
- Weekly Revenue Recognition Analysis
- Costs & Variance Analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Project Margin Analysis
- Monthly Payroll including overhead analysis
- Forex Analysis
- Ideally Newly Qual / Nearly Qual
- Ideally experience of Engineering or Manufacturing - This is desirable not essential
- Ideally experience of long term contracts/projects - This is desirable not essential
- Looking to progress into a broad, business facing Management Accounting role.
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded Management Accountant seeking a business that is global leading within their field and really invests in their employees.
If you feel this is the right role for you, then please send your CV to for immediate consideration.