Engineering Manager - FMCG
H9 Technical have recently been engaged on an Engineering Manager vacancy in the Greater Manchester area for a Leading Manufacturer with impressive growth plans.
- Developing a vision and lead the transition to a world class engineering function that supports the goals of the site and overall business.
- Understand site performance losses and key areas where capex funding maybe required that may also provide significant payback for the site
- Detail capital evaluations composed for safety, environmental & energy, identifying all risks associated
- Developing the site Engineering Processes through efficient management of Materials, Planning, Continuous Improvement and ICT Systems
- Responsibility for site improvement.
- Understanding and developing the requirements for Capital funding
- Managing maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to ensure that the site is getting the best value for the investment.
- Supporting the development of a single company wide engineering strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Time served electrical or mechanical engineer
- Previous experience in an Engineering manager / Head Of Engineering position
- FMCG / Print / Packaging / Paper / Food Manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in manual process environment which is less automated
- Real people person that can develop & build excellent relationships
- Root Cause Analysis experience