Digital Marketing Coordinator
You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing to support the day-to-day running of the marketing department and help develop new marketing strategies.
Your primary responsibilities will revolve around the management of successful digital platforms, with a focus on email marketing, database growth and social media.
An exciting marketing agency.
- Creating successful e-marketing campaigns (Dotmailer/ Salesforce)
- Generating database growth
- Reporting on activity using Salesforce Tools
- CMS management
- Writing news articles and supporting an online digital PR Campaign
- Designing event and promotional material
- Management of social media channels and overall social campaign
- Support in the marketing manager in the day-to-day running of the department
- Experience sending successful e-marketing campaigns through Dotmailer
- Experience building Salesforce campaigns
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent copy writing
- Creative and digitally savvy
- A keen interest in sports
A salary of upto £26,000 plus
- Monthly gym contribution
- Monthly restaurant vouchers
- Daily fruit bowl
- Cinema discounts
- Monthly Internal Team Events