One of the best schools in Cheshire is seeking a female PE Teacher to start in February. This will continue until July to cover the maternity leave of the permanent PE Teacher.
School and Team
- Oversubscribed and rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
- Friendly and welcoming team.
- Excellent results at GCSE and A level.
- Very well behaved.
- High ability.
- Eager to be engaged and challenged.
Role of the PE Teacher
- Long-term role. February 2019 until July 2019.
- Maternity cover.
- Full teaching responsibilities.
- Football, Netball, Hockey, Fitness, Athletics, Gymnastics, Tennis & Rounders
- Teach GCSE PE.
- Support extra-curricular activities.
Requirements of the PE Teacher
- Strong PE subject knowledge.
- Ability to engage pupils.
- You must have a teaching qualification.
- NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
This is a rare opportunity to work in a successful, well organised school with good staff morale and a supportive ethos. All staff we have placed here previously have wanted to return.
To apply for this PE Teacher role please send your CV via the 'Applynow’ button below or call the Amnis Education office and speak to Kellie.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.