BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Role: Business Development Manager - Craft Beer
Salary: £30,000- £32,000 + Bonus + Travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the original leaders of the craft beer revolution. The business has an exciting portfolio including Lagers, IPAs, Session Ales and have won countless awards in the field. They have done some amazing collaboration work and have fantastic relationships with music festivals, events and they also raise significant money for charity.
The opportunity is a London based BDM that will be focusing on raising and increasing the profile of the business throughout the city.
The role will include;
- Achieving new sales growth through relationship building with the On-Trade
- Managing existing account base and increasing sales throughout area
- Being an ambassador of the products and company
- Achieving listings in specialist beer retailers and Off-Trade merchants
- Developing both the brand image and visibility through the London on-Trade
- Being responsible for achieving product activation within key venues
This role will be perfect for someone who has previous sales experience within the drinks industry and has a love for craft beer. Previous account experience with key London venues will put you at an advantage as will an in-depth knowledge of beer and brewing. If you are confident this is you then please apply now!