Electrical Maintenance Instructor
There are now opportunities for candidates from an Electrical Maintenance / Electrician background to move into a training role. Salary package is c£33,000 + bonus + pension + life assurance + private healthcare. Electrical Trainer / Electrical Instructor roles are based in Medway, Kent. Previous training experience is NOT essential, but an interest in training is! This would suit an experienced Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Electrician who is looking for a career change, and a chance to pass their knowledge onto learners.
You will be joining a highly respected, well-establishing training provider that works with a number of global engineering organisations. Crucially you MUST have electrical maintenance / Electrician experience. In addition, any management / supervisory experience is a bonus, but is by no means essential.
Electrical Trainer / Electrical Instructor - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide training to apprentices and/or experienced craftspersons
- Deliver teaching to learners
- Imparting knowledge on electrical maintenance
- Assessing their capability in the field
- Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the training programme
Electrical Trainer / Electrical Instructor - Skills and Experience required:
- Strong background in electrical maintenance
- Experience of motors, starters, control circuits, etc.
- Willingness to work towards Assessor qualifications
- Good communication skills and ability to deliver both practical and theoretical training
- Competent IT skills