Programmes Operations Coordinator
To assist in the operational aspects of our programmes and partner offices. Working alongside our project coordinators to ensure that the partners have the capacity and tools to effectively implement our programmes. Working with the line manager, the operations coordinator will ensure that all partners are compliant with MH policies and procedures, especially on governance and risk. Operations coordinator will also ensure field offices HR issues are addressed as well keeping on top of general office administration.
Essential: The Ideal Candidate will:
- Demonstrate eligibility to work in the UK
- Be educated to degree level
- Demonstrate working experience in internal communication and reporting.
- Be well versed in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other IT systems and applications.
- Demonstrate working experience of remote-management of staff overseas
- Be willing and able to travel overseas at short notice
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrate relevant NGO/Charity experience
- Demonstrate experience of project management
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of project cycle management and familiarity of related documentation
- Demonstrate knowledge of Programmes, Financial, organisational risk management
- Demonstrate knowledge of Human Resources Administration
* Operation and Compliance
Carry out day to day field office operations tasks
Coordinate with project coordinators and partner offices to ensure operational issues are addressed within programmes
Assist the line manager to ensure correct due diligence processes, policies and procedures are followed by projects staff and partner offices
Communicate with the country offices regarding risks and concerns raised by project coordinators
Provide support and address field office HR issues
* Project Cycle Management
Assist the programmes operations manager in developing and disseminating programme management tools and templates
Ensure all documents are appropriately communicated and recorded in MH systems
Assist the project coordinators in effectively communicating with the field offices
Act as a focal point for information in the absence of relevant project coordinators
* Programme Management System
Ensure that the project management systems are used effectively by project coordinators and field offices
To manage users and their access levels within the project management system
Assist the field offices in any issues related to using the project management system
Ensure the correct operational process and procedures within the programme management systems are adhered to
Ensure project cycle management documents are submitted in the correct format within the programme management system
Terms of Employment:
Permanent Full Time Contract (with a 6-Month Probationary Period)
Application Process & Closing Date:
Send an up to date CV and supporting Covering Letter by Email by no later than 13th March 2019
Approx. Interview & Role Commencement Date(s):
Interviews: W/C 25th March 2019 (should the advertisement campaign run its full course)
Start: ASAP thereafter
Note: Strong Applicants may be contacted sooner, ahead of the closing date, to hold Skype Interview with Muslim Hands; therefore, please include your Skype ID in your application.
Deadline for applications is 13th March 2019 however we reserve the right to end the application procedure early should the right candidate be found.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to contact successful candidates so if you have not heard from us by the closure date unfortunately your application will have been unsuccessful.