The East Midlands SEN Branch have had an extremely busy term so far, with Teaching vacancies coming through every week. We are currently seeking Teachers for a wide variety of roles in some specialist SEN provisions across the region. All of our schools cater for a broad range of students, including those with Autism, Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
We are currently recruiting Teachers for the following:
- 1 x Primary teacher to work in a Key Stage 1 group in SEN School - South Nottinghamshire
- 1 x English teacher to work in a secondary SEN school for SEMH/ADHD - Newark
- 1 x EYFS and KS1 Teacher to work in a Nottingham primary school for ASC - Nottingham City
- 1 x English Teacher for secondary SEN School - Mansfield
- 1 x SEN Teacher to work with a Year 1 student with significant Communication Difficulties - Ironville area (Makaton and PECS desirable skills)
If you are interested or know anybody who may be, please contact us immediately on the number provided. We also offer a fantastic referral fee so if you register and want to refer any suitable friends who may also be looking for work either now in the future, you will get£50 per referral!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.