Do you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve their full potential?
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference in pupils' education?
Are you committed to raising standards and inspiring the children of today?
This Year 2 teacher job has arisen due to a maternity leave and is until December 2019.
You will be working in a two form entry school in Stockport with a strong community ethos. The school prides itself on its culture of respect and academic achievement. You will be well supported and developed by the Key Stage One Leader, as well as sharing the planning with your year partner.
- Access to Free CPD and Safeguarding Training from both the school and Randstad Education.
- NQTs will be supported to complete their Induction.
- Exclusive staff discount scheme.
- Working in a well respected Outstanding school.
- Free on site parking.
- Planning, preparing and delivering of the current Key Stage 1 National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs and parents evenings.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS / QTLS.
- Have up to date experience of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
Are you an inspirational teacher who can develop children early in their school lives. Are you looking to join a dynamic team? lf so, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.