Our international renewable manufacturing client is looking for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- To successfully project manage delivery (budget, timeline, risks & quality) of designated capital, asset renewal, commercial and R&D projects across the facilities with the ORE Catapult portfolio to meet the business needs, customers and sponsors expectations.
- Manage the planning and delivery of designated projects to budget, timescale and specifications agreed with clients, end-users and project sponsors;
- Ensure successful handover to clients, end users or customers of completed projects;
- Support in ensuring the test facilities and assets availability and capacity are maximised;
- Follow project tracking process and lead project reviews to ensure compliance is being achieved
Skills & Experience:
- Honours Degree Qualification in a suitable Engineering Discipline e.g. Materials, Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering;
- Project management in the wind industry would be very beneficial, but not essential.
- Chartered status or equivalent (not essential, but willing to or working to obtain professional status would be advantageous)
- Valid experience of procurement processes (in accordance with company procedures and European Directives)
- Project Management skills, working within timescales and budgets