Shift Maintenance Engineer
Cordant People are delighted to be working with our renowned manufacturing client in Dundee to recruit a Shift Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis.
- Monitor plant & machinery to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Carry-out Preventative Maintenance of Plant & Machinery in accordance with the work schedule.
- Be first-line contact for immediate reaction to emergency break-down on plant, equipment and buildings.
- Undertake projects requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain all relevant paperwork.
- Adhere to strict H&S procedures as set out by the company.
- HNC Electrical Engineering or Time-Served Engineer (Electrical bias).
- Previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in an industrial environment.
- Able to read and work from technical drawings for electrics and mechanical systems.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a multi-skilled team.
- 17th edition essential.
- IT literate.
If you are interested in this role please apply as this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a widely known firm.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer