A successful, growing business who work with a host of national brand name clients are looking for an enthusiastic and detail orientated team player to join their busy Finance Team. We are happy to also consider strong administrators with good Excel skills too.
Working in a very busy finance office environment, your main responsibility is to assist with the daily Finance tasks but also available for other departments to help with as and when required.
- Print all invoices from Finance & Operations email account.
- Sort all invoices.
- Authorise, reconcile and approve all supplier invoices and input into Sage.
- Chase any missing supplier invoices.
- Email supplier remittances.
- Raise Supplier Self Billing Invoices.
- Raise Ad Hoc Voucher Invoices.
- Process cashback transfers for any closed accounts.
- Twice weekly check all outstanding invoices which are due for payment and pass to Finance Assistant.
- Daily filing.
- Assist all Finance queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintain Finance KPI’s.
- Report and flag any issues/concerns raised to Finance & Operations Director.
- Meet & greet visitors as required.
- General Office duties as required including maintaining office tidiness and staff cover.
This is a detail focussed role which requires an eye for numbers and the ability to spot when things do not look right. We are happy to consider entry level candidates into this finance role providing you have strong Excel skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite - Particularly Excel.
- Good and accurate writing.
- Attention to detail on numeracy.
- Well presented.
- Good telephone manner.
- Works well under pressure during busy periods.
- Able to lend your hand to other departments when required.