Salary £24,000- 30,000 (Depending on Experience)
An award-winning, Architectural and Interior Design practice with an office based in Central Manchester have an exciting new requirement for an Architectural Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working as part of an ambitious but friendly team of 8 comprising of exceptional individuals working on a variety of interesting projects predominately within the residential and commercial sectors.
You will be preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You must have a minimum of 1 years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified to degree level in Architectural Technology
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad and ideally Microstation
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Manchester, Sale, Stockport, Macclesfield, Altrincham
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively