Assistant Manager - Charity Shop
Assistant Manager – Charity Shop
Hours: 22 Flexi Hours Per Week (Weekend Work Required)
Salary: £8.10 Per Hour
Service/Location: Heathfield, TN21
Our Client is now seeking an Assistant Manager for one of their Charity Shops, based in Heathfield. This exciting opportunity is available to candidates who have worked in a retail background before, preferably in the Charity Sector.
As Assistant Manager, you will:
- Provide cover for the shop in the Manager’s absence
- Assist the manager to manage the day to day running of the shop
- Optimise sales
- Maintain effective stock management and merchandising
- Train and supervise shop volunteers
- Carry out shop administration
- Ensure policies and procedures are always adhered to
In Return, we will:
- Full Induction and Training
- Auto Enroll your Pension
- Staff Discount In-Store
- Bonuses for New Employee Referrals
About us: Following the coming together of two leading care providers in Sussex and Kent, Our Client is united in offering over 100 years of experience in helping children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities, those on the autism spectrum, and/or those with complex needs. Through the provision of highly personalised support, we aspire to enable people to learn new skills, live life to the full and contribute to society however possible.
If you are hardworking, caring and have a passion for the Charity Sector, APPLY NOW. If you need further information, please contact Bianca on .