Working for a customer focussed specialist mortgage lender based in Tipton, an opportunity has arisen to join their mortgage team. As a Mortgage Processor, you will be part of a team that is driving change to create a seamless mortgage application process for both direct and introduced business. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will question existing processes and procedures and offer suggestions and alternatives through the use of our values and help us achieve their mortgage target.
- Manage new applications received from direct and brokers, requesting outstanding information, ensuring high levels of accuracy and attention to detail making sure all applications are fully compliant and processed in a timely manner.
- Review all the information in accordance with the lending policy, evaluating aspects such as income and valuation reports before making a recommendation on the underwriting of the application.
- Proactively provide customers with updates and ensure required information is requested within service levels agreed.
- Communicate withawiderangeofpeople, including,butnotrestrictedtoSolicitors,introducers,valuersandestateagents.
- Responsible for the issuing aMortgageOfferinanaccurate,conciseandtimelymanner.
To be successful you will have:
- 6 months+ mortgage administrative experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage time in order to produce accurate and thorough work whilst working to deadlines. At times this will involve working beyond normal contracted hours in order to achieve personal and Departmental target
- A minimum of 5 individual GCSE’s at grades A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language
- Experience of administrative work to a high standard within a similar organisation or able to show a good understanding of what such an administrative role entails
- CeMAP qualified or willingness to study for it