Class Teacher - Full-time
Start Date: Sep 2019
An exciting opportunity to join our team as a Class Teacher at St Mary's Catholic Primary
Pay Spine: MPS/UPS/NQTs welcome to apply
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our hard working and supportive team.
St Mary's is a successful and happy school, combining a caring Catholic ethos with enthusiastic learners. Children's behaviour is outstanding due to our commitment to high expectations and a positive approach to learning.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve
- Is devoted to providing the children with positive and enriching learning experiences
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic well-motivated and happy children
- Welcoming and supportive staff
- A well-resourced school
- Exceptional opportunities for professional development
- A full induction support package for NQTs
- A caring school and parish community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement, please call the School Office: 01634 855783 to make an appointment.
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding pupils, any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, health check and Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and proof of right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Monday 25th February 2019 at 12 noon
Start date: Monday 2nd September 2019
Information about the school
St. Mary's is a successful and happy school, combining a caring Catholic ethos with enthusiastic learners. Children's behaviour is outstanding due to our commitment to high expectations and a positive approach to learning.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.