Senior Engineering Adjuster/Regional Director
This is a great opportunity to join a very well-respected and long-standing Loss Adjusters with a great reputation both from customers and those employed by the company. Working for this company will offer an exciting varied working day in which you will be challenged on a daily basis. This client has offices throughout the UK and globally ensuring there are multiple routes of progression in the future as well as a great opportunity now.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims
- Preparing case management plans, visiting the Insured, Brokers, Claimants, Claimants’ representatives, Insurers, Re-insurers, Captives and retained Experts
- Preparing reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim, including policy analysis and liability, quantum and future actions
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparing witness statements where required
- Instructing and controlling forensic scientists and other experts as appropriate
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communication
- Developing working relationships with existing clients and helping to identify and plan approaches to new clients
- Market for existing and new business lines
- Maintain and update files and records keeping fully up to date on any technical or legal changes that may have a bearing on a case
- Mentor, develop, train and monitor junior staff
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A recognised profile within the area of Engineering claims, with a reputation for excellence
- CILA qualified
- Strong technical background with recognised qualifications
- Experience of achieving financial targets in a complex environment
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your cv to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in voucher if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Loss Adjuster, Claims Adjuster, Property Claims, ACILA, Domestic Property Claims, Commercial Property Claims