An established and respected Accountancy Practice are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper from an industry or Practice background to add to their professional team. You would benefit from working within a collaborative working environment with good transport links. To be considered for this position it would be advantageous if you have used the following accountancy packages; Iris, Sage or Xero.
The Bookkeeper will be also liaising with clients via the telephone and email therefore it is essential that you have a good telephone manner and effective communication skills. To be considered for this role you need to possess a full UK drivers’ licence and have access to your own vehicle.
You will benefit from flexi working hours, unrivalled company benefits and an excellent working culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and being their first point of contact
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Accounts preparation up to trial balance
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Management Accounting
- Sorting invoices, preparing spreadsheets, submission of forms to tight deadlines
- Liaising with HMRC as and when required
- Payroll duties
- Updating internal databases
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy