Maintenance Team Leader
Role: Maintenance Team Leader
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hours: Mon - Fri, rotational weekly shifts of 6am till 2pm AND 2pm till 10pm
Location: Commutable from Newbury, Cirencester, Oxford, Chippenham, Swindon and surrounding areas
A highly successful and fast paced manufacturer with down to earth maintenance engineers are looking for a confident and adaptable Supervisor to join and lead their team.
This is a hands on role, leading a small team of 6 to 8 Maintenance Engineers on shift.
· Effectively lead maintenance activities (planned and unplanned), utilising operational excellence and continuous improvement activities to improve equipment reliability and ensure minimal equipment downtime.
· Take an active role in increasing standards of safety and quality within the business, through highlighting hazards and making improvements in equipment and/or procedures.
· To ensure that the production equipment are maintained and improved through the effective leadership of a team of Engineers.
· You will provide an efficient and cost effective level of service to all areas of the business, involving the use of the engineering team and the use of external contractors where deemed necessary.
· Help and assist with the projects and coordinating your team in and around them.
· Ensure spare part stocks are kept at appropriate levels to maintain plant and equipment.
· To communicate all relevant information and develop strong working relationships with all team members, to lead by example and have a significant and visible presence.
· Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold electrical or mechanical qualifications
· Team leading or supervisory experience
· Maintenance experience, preferably within the manufacturing industry
· Multi-Skilled appreciation is preferred, however Mechanical and Electrical Engineers will both be considered
· Any PLC experience would be beneficial, such as fault finding, however this is not essential
· Computer skills including word and excel
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.