An exciting opportunity for a paraplanner has opened at a highly regarded chartered financial planning firm that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning.
They pride themselves on being able to provide top quality advice for every client in every scenario as well as being experts within the market.
You will be joining a very well established, growing firm in a top quality modern office. So if you are a forward thinking, motivated person who wants to work in a reputable firm with strong values then this could be for you.
You will be working alongside a team of paraplanners whilst being supported by an experienced administrative function within a firm that encourages professional development.
There is a friendly, professional office environment and you will be involved regularly in client meetings within the role.
- Working within a team of experienced technical paraplanners providing a range of support and technical assistance.
- You will also be liaising closely with the administration team and the firm’s financial advisors to provide a full paraplanning service.
- Duties will include Writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis, review client files upon completion of business
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will be supported to further your knowledge and skillset by taking further industry exams if you want to.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this is an advantage
- Previous experience within an IFA practice and Paraplanning is essential
- Knowledge of using Synaptics, Exchange or Selecta Pension would be advantageous.
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner, Chartered technical support, Chartered Paraplanner, para-planner, Advisor support,