With 80 local offices, over 2000 team members and over 100,000 clients, Towergate Insurance Brokers has the largest footprint and biggest salesforce in the UK. We’re community brokers and risk experts backed by the scale and spirit of the UK’s largest independent broker. We’ve got big ambitions for the future - join us for the journey and make your mark on the local community.
To assist the team in providing an effective and efficient claims service to our customers.
To deal effectively with all claims which are allocated, ensuring that company policy, procedure and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently handle all claims which are part of the job holders file allocation.
- Refer claims which fall outside of the personal authority levels to higher authorities.
- Gather and process information, as directed, support with the effective assessment of more complex cases.
- Assist in the training of new or inexperienced staff in the use of company systems and processes.
- To maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through continued professional development as well as ongoing at desk training and ensuring that this is recorded in line with Training & Competency requirements.
- To conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner.
- The job holder will, at various times, act for the insured and the insurer. The job holder will be responsible for adhering to all the Group’s procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers, and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.
- To undertake any other task as may reasonably be required by the Company.