Employed IFA - Attractive Package with Clients
We are seeking an experience Financial Adviser who works using own initiative. The individual will be an integral cog in the firm where we expect to build on our family culture and be part of the team for the long term.
The role is on an employed basis where some clients will be provided but will require the individual to attract further clients and build upon referrals and attain corporate and personal relationships elsewhere. This is an exciting role in a small IFA company.
* Retain and manage existing client bank whilst building the client bank
* Build relationships in the community with key individuals within businesses
* To identify, generate and develop relationships and opportunities with existing and potential clients through networking and referrals
* To gather sufficient information to identify the needs of clients, to undertake the relevant research and analysis such that appropriate recommendations can be made.
* To complete 'pre sale’ suitability reports and all supporting documentation in a clear, accurate and timely manner to the standards expected by the business.
* Work closely with administration support to ensure timely execution
* Conduct accurate reports in line with the regulator, compliance and company guidelines ensuring business is right first time
* Maintain CPD
* Demonstrate business growth and superior client satisfaction
* To achieve performance levels, across a broad range of KPI’s
* System competence: Voyant, Financial express, Synaptics modeller, Defaqto, Webline, Sprint Fastrak, Seletapension and Plum are desirable but not essential
* Chartered Financial Planner or QCF level 4 looking to attain Chartered in the next 12 months
* Active SPS
* IFA Experience
* High levels of literacy and numeracy
* Experienced using Microsoft Word and Excel
* Effective organisational, time management and planning skills
* Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Effective stakeholder management
* Excellent client management and attaining referrals
* Able to work as a team supporting others and use own initiative with a 'can do’ attitude
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 dependent upon experience
Hours of work: 35 hours per week or as required to fulfil duties of the role
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays. Company Pension.