Our client a licensed insolvency practice is looking for an insolvency administrator to join their team.
Being first point of contact for creditors, employees, shareholders and directors, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of case portfolios, including, Creditor Voluntary Liquidations (CVLs), bankruptcies, Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs), Members Voluntary Liquidations (MVLs) and Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs).
Joining a friendly team you will be drafting documents, including but not limited to, proposals and progress reports, carry out Preparation of Statement of Affairs and calculations of employee claims.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Processing Retention of Title claims
- Reviewing and evaluating creditor claims
- Statutory filing in respect of an appointment
- Preparing receipts and payments accounts, and estimated outcome statements
- Realisation of assets including book debt work
- Monitoring contributions in respect of IVA and CVA clients
- Reviewing household budgets prepared by debtors
- Investigation of pre-appointment transactions in CVLs and bankruptcies
To be considered for the position you must have solid insolvency administration experience gained within a practice. Although a qualification to support your insolvency experience would be beneficial, we encourage people who are qualified by experience to apply.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group. The services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group are those of an Employment Agency.