Primary Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant needed!! - (Primary, EYFS to KS2 required!)
I am currently working with a number of schools on a Long Term basis based in the Peterborough area.
Starting as of Easter Term, the schools are looking for an outstanding and committed Teaching Assistant to join them on Long Term Basis, with the outlook of working on a flexible basis and provide cover when needed.
- Are located central Peterborough and surrounding villages
- Supportive and strong Leadership teams to assist their supply staff
- A variety of good and outstanding Ofsted rated schools
- Schools are looking for high quality TA's to assist with maintaining high quality teaching within the schools
- Aim to book supply cover the day before
- We pay highly competitive day rates
- No stress of having to do work outside of work hours
- You will be required to work and support children from EYFS to KS2, supporting pupils inside and outside the classroom.
What you will need:
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team, or on a 1:1 basis.
- You will need to have recent experience of working in Primary Schools.
- Experience of working with children, and the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers.
- Hold an enhanced DBS check (or willing to undergo a DBS check - we can provide this)
- Good Reading, Writing and Numeracy Skills.
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- BSL Qualification, experience with working with SEN (Benefit, not essential)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Fay Charnock at Reed Education.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business