This Audit Managers job, in a Northampton-based accountancy firm, will be perfect for an Audit Senior looking to progress, or a current Audit Manager looking to join a firm with better career progression prospects.
The ideal Audit Manager will be ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience and come from a heavily audit biased accountancy firm where they have been involved in all stages of the audit process.
The successful Audit Manager will report directly to the Partners and take day-to-day responsibility for the delivery of numerous audits across an exciting client portfolio.
The Audit Manager’s duties will include working with a diverse portfolio of audit clients across an exciting array of industries:
- Planning and completion of large complex audits
- Act as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
- Managing a team of accountants including; Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team
This is the perfect opportunity to work for an exceptional accountancy firm who actively encourage career progression.
To find out about more Audit Manager jobs in the East Midlands please contact us today.