A fantastic, award winning IFA practice isseeking an additional Paraplanner to join their technical support team. The company has experienced steady growth over the past few years and has achieved this by committing themselves to everything they do and focusing on building genuine, lasting relationships.
They are proud to be a chartered financial planning firm and use the latest technology to enhance their performance within the industry to gain market feedback and aid in maintaining service levels.
This firm has high standards and expects the level of service from everyone to be top quality. For this to happen they have created a culture where everyone pitches in so that the business remains client focused and can achieve its strategic goals.
You will be working within a firm that is well established and will provide exam and study support to give you an environment in which you can develop further.
- Working within a reputable IFA practice providing a range of support and technical assistance.
- You will be liaising closely with the firm’s financial advisors to provide a full paraplanning service.
- Duties will include Writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis, review client files upon completion of business
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- You should be diploma qualified or have begun working towards this.
- Experience of providing technical support within an IFA firm.
- Ability to build relationships with consultants and ensure an effective relationship is maintained
Synonyms: Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.