Inside Out Purchasing and Supply has been engaged by a global business to recruit an experienced Indirect Buyer.
This role comes with an excellent basic salary plus bonus, great pension, Bonus and healthcare.
• Execute procurement lead savings initiatives
• Lead supplier negotiations
• Maintain the strategic outlook over a 5-year period and ensure continuation of services is maintained while still achieving best value for money for the business
• Develop a 5-year plan to deliver cost a cost down program
• Attend regular supplier review meetings to ensure they are delivering to contract SLAs. Successful Candidates Will Have/be
• A competent contract negotiator with confidence in drafting and executing contract agreements and negotiating favourable commercial terms and conditions
• Proven track record in delivering cost savings and service enhancements through best practice and management of the tender process;
• Enthusiastic, proactive and adaptable individual able to deal with complex situations and effectively influence senior Internal and external stakeholders and suppliers; .
• Experience of working with multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales;
• A forward-thinking approach and an appreciation of proactive strategic procurement provision and methodology