Tax Senior job in Preston, Lancashire.
Our Preston based, accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Tax Senior into their multi-office practice which provides tax, accountancy and audit services across the whole of Lancashire
The ideal Tax Senior will be CTA/ACA or ACCA qualified or Qualified by Experience with good technical and communication skills combined with the ability to oversee and manage a client portfolio in support of a Tax Partner.
The Tax Senior will undertake a wide range of tax compliance and tax advisory duties including:
- Completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of more junior tax accountants
- Providing tax planning advice to Sole traders, Partnerships, Limited companies and HNWI’s
- Attending client meetings and supporting Partners in resolving Client taxation issues
- Liaising with HMRC and assisting with tax investigations
- Supporting the Tax Partner
This job would be best suited to a Tax Senior who has had prior experience of working in a client-facing role and who is now keen to develop their career further within a progressive Preston based accountancy firm.
To find out about more Tax jobs in Preston and across Lancashire, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.