PC Technical Support / System Builder
Over the last decade, ADMI Ltd have grown to become one of the largest and most respected manufacturers of Gaming PC Systems in the UK.
Based in Stoke on Trent and established in 2006, ADMI Ltd now seek to offer the unique opportunity of welcoming new members to our team. Providing high quality training in one of the most exciting roles in the industry and helping us to continue our growth into 2019 and beyond.
- Building gaming computers with varying complexities
- Configure and update PC builds
- Ability to Install and configure operating systems
- Full PC Fault Diagnosis
- Fault finding and repairing
- Able to provide PC support Via Phone, Email and remote desktop
What We are looking For
- Previous experience an advantage but not necessary
- Current hardware knowledge and how to configure it
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about your role
- Polite, Helpful and friendly attitude
- Smart appearance
- 5 GCSE including English Language at grade C or above
- Relevant IT qualifications an advantage to application
Why ADMI ?
- Become part of one of the fastest growing and dynamic PC builders in the UK
- You take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- Work directly with some of the largest vendors in our channel
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!