‘Come and join our fantastically supportive school, working in a brilliant department with superb facilities’
We require an enthusiastic part-time Languages Assistant
Hours: Circa 10 hours per week.
Basis: Currently fixed term, initially, until Friday 12 July 2019
Salary: Equivalent to Single Status Grade 7, Points 17-19 £20,654 - £21,892 per annum pro rata. Actual salary based on 10 hours (£4,788.00 - £5,075.00 per annum) Pay award pending, from April 2019.
- A fluent speaker Ideally in Spanish? (French considered)
- Well educated? (Ideally to degree level)
- Relish the opportunity to use your language skills to promote student success?
- Confident that you could support learning in the classroom?
- Able to work part -time flexible hours during the school day? Flexibility and hours can be discussed during informal visit/discussion with the Head of Department
We are looking to recruit a Languages Assistant to support teaching and learning across our Languages Department. Your primary aim is to improve student’s confidence in speaking Spanish (and possibly French) to raise both their confidence levels and technical accuracy. You will work under the guidance of the class teacher but should be able to take small groups when required to boost exam preparation and success primarily for the oral exams.
Start: As soon as possible (Ideally March 2019)
Closing Date for applications: Monday 25th February 2019
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website via the button below under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details.
Please send completed Academy application forms via email noting that we do not accept CV’s or approached from agencies - please use the Academy application form.
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).