Class Teacher - Maternity
Start Date: Apr 2019
Tunbury Primary School Maternity Leave (From Term 5 2019)
Here at Tunbury we are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual to teach in our outstanding, KS2 setting. Do you have magic at your fingertips, a passion for learning? Then we want you!
What can we offer?
Opportunities to develop your practice and be part of a wider outstanding team.
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A support network that encourages challenge, change and innovation
- 27 sparkly, happy children who are waiting to be inspired
- Extensive grounds to develop high quality learning outside the classroom
What do we want?
- An inspirational practitioner with a love for creativity
- An understanding of how young children learn and engage with the world around them
- Experience with working in a successful setting and knowledge of KS2
- An ability to work positively within a team and inspire others in the learning community
If you can keep our children smiling with lessons that make a difference, then please apply to our school. We would love you to be part of our team.
Closing Date: 01/03/2019 at 12:00
Interviews: To be confirmed
Information about the school
Tunbury School is a popular three form entry primary school set in spacious grounds within the leafy suburbs of Walderslade. Our children are happy, well motivated, eager and very able to learn. Staff are welcoming and professional. School judged GOOD by Ofsted.
Tunbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.