Community Support Worker
We are looking for carers for our clients in Hinckley and surrounding areas delivering care which is person centered and focused with the needs of the clients. If you want to be part of a team where you feel valued ,this role is for you.
- Car Drivers preferred however non Car Drivers may be considered
- must be flexible
- must be reliable
- preferred NVQ Level 2
- 1 year experience preferred in health and social care
- To care for our clients in a person centered way
- work alone or as part of a team
- to work within company policies and procedures
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Paid travel time between calls paid at 7.83 per hour
- 25p per mile for petrol
- Room for progression for the right type of candidate
- Full and part-time positions
- Flexible hours but must work alternate weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.60 to £9.20 /hour
Applicant Qualifications – Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care?
- How many years of Support Environment experience do you have?
- Are you in Hinckley, Leicestershire?