Are you a Registered Nurse?
Looking to join a company with a unique approach to care?
Search Medical is collaborating with a hospital in Sussex who has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of mental healthcare focusing on acute mental health. They are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their successful team.
This state of the art hospital provides a wide range of treatments for patients including a CAMHS outpatient service. All patients have the luxury of their own private room, access to an activities room and communal lounges where a waitress service is provided.
Working with a multidisciplinary team you will:
* Provide an personalised approach to all patient care
* Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager to manage the needs of the ward
* Support and supervise junior staff
* Assist and support the Regional Manager
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Free uniforms
* Birthday holiday
* A group personal pension plan
* Subsidised meals
* Free on going training and development
To be considered for the position you must be an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse with an active NMC pin.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.