Occupational Health Advisor
I am working with an OH provider to source a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join their team based at a client site in Hove, on a full-time basis.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Main duties will include:
- To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence-based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
- This role will be roughly 80% case management and 20% health and wellbeing promotion and fit for work assessment activities.
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- OH Qualified - Diploma/Degree
- Can work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Have relevant experience of working in an OH environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OH activities
The successful candidate will be required to deliver the full OH remit and should be proficient in the provision of:
- General Medicals
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Case Management
- Fitness for role assessment
- Driver Medicals
- Night-worker medicals
Salary up to £38000 per annum
25 days Annual Leave (Pro Rata), Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
If you are interested in the role please apply now.