The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer required for a busy Manufacturing Company in the Henfield area.
If you are looking for a progressive role this could be the position for you as initially it will start as temporary and then for the ideal candidate it will lead to a permanent position The role will include building and stripping packaging machinery etc, fault finding and the potential to step up to a supervisory role in the future.
As a maintenance engineer you will need to have previous experience and knowledge within a mechanical based engineering role.
The Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Completing all routine and non-routine maintenance schedules to time scales
- Ensure that all buildings and equipment are maintained to company standards
- Carry out fault finding on production equipment
- Conduct risk assessments
Skills and requirements of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices would be desirable
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Organised and a good team player
- Own transport and hand tools are essential
HOURS: 39 hours per week
PAY: £10.46 per hour
For further information please contact The Best Connection, Worthing
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.