Would you like to work for a FTSE100 business based in the heart of Essex? Do you have an ambitious nature backed up by your ongoing studies towards a CCAB recognised qualification such as the ACCA/CIMA?
Transparent continues to support this impressive and unique business in the recruitment of an additional headcount to one of their specialist finance teams. This role would suit a part qualified management accountant who is capable of manipulating large volumes of data, and also someone with a strong commercial awareness as this role will also have lots of exposure to the operational finance team, so it offers a broad financial perspective.
Reporting directly into the Team Leader, the role will include the following duties:
- Ensuring all month-end processes are completed to deadlines
- Reviewing all P&L commentaries
- Reviewing financial results for UK operations and presenting these results to the Finance Business Partners
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Ensuring robust financial controls are maintained
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting auditors when required
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and actively studying towards full qualification
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercial acumen and interest
- Driven and ambitious
- 1-3 years’ experience in a finance role
In return, a competitive salary is on offer, together with a full Study Support package, and the opportunity to work for an ambitious and high-growth business that continually strives to develop its people.
If this opportunity sounds like the ideal fit for your experience and aspirations, please contact Samantha Harris for a confidential discussion.