My well established client are expanding their existing team and seeking a Certification and Quality Assurance Technician to provide customers certification and conduct stamp for test/test piece identification.
You will work closely with shop floor, management, customers and visiting IACS surveyors to ensure all documentation is accurate and on time.
Salary: £20-25k depending upon experience. Hours: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 16.30 Friday
- You will need to be Computer Literate
- Must have an understanding of drawing requirements and technical specifications
- Good communication skills and a can do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise work load to order book priorities
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Compile customer certification to facilitate sale of goods in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with IACS surveyors to complete certification to customer requirements
- Stamp/identify test pieces
- Conduct basic contract review to facilitate accurate customer certification
- Liaise with customers in professional manner on certification requirements
- Learn basic mechanical testing for certification purposes
- Deal with F.A.I.R. and Concessions for customers orders
- Provide technical support to production and commercial teams on any aspect of documentation
- Good understanding of all manufacturing processes
- Support during customer and third party audits (BSI, Lloyds, BAE etc.)
- Work and adhere to HSE and Environment guidelines on site
- To perform such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility as requested by Test house manager.