MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor
MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor - Overview:
Our client, a forward thinking and independent Block Management Company based in North West London, is seeking an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join their thriving operation.
If you're an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor with hands on experience as a Building Surveyor, then this is an opportunity to take your career in an alternate and exciting direction.
MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor - Scope:
The role of the successful MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor will involve the following disciplines, amongst other:
- Technical due-diligence
- To draft the specification of works
- To oversee / supervise works
- To draft capital expenditure reports
- Arrange reactive and proactive works across the portfolio
- A flexible approach to their duties for the needs of the business
MRICS Chartered Surveyor - Qualification:
The successful MRICS Chartered Surveyor will possess the following experience/qualifications:
- Experience in dealing with Building Surveying matters
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong communication skills
- A team player, willing to assist others where needed within the business
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
MRICS Chartered Surveyor / General Practice Building Surveyor - Remuneration:
- £45,000 - £55,000 salary - commensurate with experience
MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor - Hours:
- 08.45 - 18.00 Monday to Friday
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, we would love to hear from you!