SHIFT OPERATIONS MANAGER- LEADING TECHNOLOGY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
Shift Operations Manager - Leading Technology Distribution Company - Burnley - Up to £40,000
About the Company
Our client is a one of the UK’s leading Technology Distribution Companies, responsible for distributing a multitude of different tech products B2C and B2B. They are committed to providing great service to consumers and businesses alike, from an E-Commerce platform. The state of the art distribution centre based in Burnley is the hub that provides exceptional supply chain capability, resulting in world class consumer service.
Shift Operations Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £40,000
- Performance based incentives
- Great training and development opportunities
- Perm Role 14:00 - 22:00 (Mon - Fri)
Shift Operations Manager - Requirements
- A high performing Shift Operations Manager preferably from an E - Commerce background
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm and a sense of individuality
- A supportive leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their team
- Experience in high volume semi-automated warehouse environment.
- Good understanding of SAP EWM - (Manhattan/Red Prairie)
- Highly commercially aware, customer focused.
- A passion for process improvement and experience of continuous improvement policies.
- LEAN methodology approach
Shift Operations Manager - Responsibilities
- Manage a large operational team to achieve KPI targets.
- Responsibility for on-site Health & Safety
- Leading and developing a team
- Motivating your team, driving passion for a World Class customer experience
- Understand and correctly interpret data in relation to the productivity of a large distribution operation.
- Create solutions to problems within budget parameters with flexibility and continuous evaluation of these parameters.
- Continually drive standards
- To create High levels of employee engagement and develop a talent pipeline to identify high potential employees and effectively implement personal development plans.
- Conduct and attend operational reviews to establish problems and solutions in order to create optimum DC efficiency.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.