A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Assistant to join this successful business in their Cardiff office.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all employees are paid correctly, on time, and in line with statutory legislation and Terms & Conditions of Employment.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Assistant will include Day to Day Payroll Processing
- Input all data including, new starts, leavers, tax code changes, monthly hours etc
- Calculate and input SSP, SMP and SPP, ensuring payments are in line with statutory legislation.
- Maintain up to date absence record cards.
- Run monthly report to ensure pay rates are updated in line with National Minimum Wage.
- Complete all payroll input in line with agreed timetable.
- Process payruns
- Print all payslips & P45 Forms
- Process all monthly reports File all statutory reports (FPS Files) with HMRC on or before each pay date
If you have previous payroll/finance experience and are looking for a new challenge as a Payroll Assistant apply now!