Graduate & House Assistant
Job Start: ASAP
Timetable: Full Time
The school is an all-girls secondary school in Hertfordshire. The school is situated in a 120-acre parkland estate, just a few minutes from all that London has to offer, and our integrated and personalised learning approach, make the schools education such an exceptional experience.
I am looking to speak with an energetic, hardworking and flexible person, who would like to join the schools boarding.
This role is ideal for a graduate, who would like to embark on a teaching career. This post would suit a graduate who is articulate, professionally minded and caring. The school will provide free, full time, on site accommodation, free on duty meals to the successful graduate.
Key duties are;
- Required to sleep in school accommodation during term time
- Responsible for covering lessons, in the event of an emergency
- Supporting trips off site
- Help to organise school events
- Desire to complete PGCE through the local university
- Energy, resilience and a willingness to work with others.
- Willingness to assist with extra-curricular activities.
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity please send through your CV.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.