Reporting directly to the Group CFO, the role is extremely diversified and will provide a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skill set by interaction with the management and operational teams.
- Preparation of the management accounts for four trading entities and a holding company.
- Consolidation of the above, with USA results to prepare the consolidated accounts
- Providing analysis and commentary on the above and the management reporting summary packs
- Main account reconciliations, i.e. Sales and Purchase ledger, Bank, VAT, PAYE, Inter Company Accounts, Fixed Assets, and complex accruals and prepayments
- Potential travel to sites in the UK, The Netherlands and France.
- Ad Hoc work as would be required in support of the above
- Supervision of 2 members of staff
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of AAT qualified
- Have a "can do" attitude and ability to plan work to meet reporting deadlines
- Previous experience in either a management accounts role or practice environment
- Experience working with foreign currencies
- Logical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Sage 50 Accounting Software preferable
- Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
- Hours of work: 08:30am - 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) with one hour for lunch
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus potential based on company and individual performance
- On-site parking
All applicants for this or any other role with Elevate Resourcing must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information on this role or any other position with Elevate Resourcing please call or email your CV details along with salary expectations