Technical Data Transfer Controller
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Technical Data Transfer Controller for one of our prestigious clients located in Dundee. This is a full-time position and will see you working closely with the technical and production team to ensure the seamless flow from drawing to manufacture. You will also be involved in developing an interface that would increase effectiveness and efficiency within the business.
The main duties of this role are:
* Translating technical data and inputting this into the MRP system
* Maintaining and updating the MRP system with any altered or new products
* Ensuring the data held within the MRP system is accurate and up to date
* Assisting with the creation and development of production and process instructions
* Allocating and reviewing works orders
* Supporting those involved in production development and daily production activities
* Assisting the Principal Design Engineer with the development of planning tools for the engineering department with a view to future centralisation
* Aiding with the creation of costing estimates for new parts
* Attending and participating in all training sessions as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Previous experience of working with databases and ERP/MRP systems within a design and manufacturing environment
* Excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills
* Have a great eye for detail
* Must be fully literate with all Microsoft packages, ERP/MRP systems and databases
* Have a desire to learn new applications and procedures
In return for all your hard work you will receive a competitive salary, great training and career development opportunities as well as various other benefits.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy