The SF Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a well established business in North Nottingham. This role will report directly into the Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead a team of four, including training, mentoring and development
• Plan, monitor and influence cashflow, to ensure the business’ expansion needs can be met
• Ensure cashflow is embedded into the business forecast
• Manage purchase ledger to ensure suppliers paid first time in full
• Manage debtors / credit control to ensure receipts are received on time in full
• Manage stock & margin opportunities to maximise earnings and optimise cashflow utilisation
• Manage standard costing allocations and reconciliations
• Manage banking relationships to ensure efficient utilisation of facility
• Work with the finance team to ensure all system generated data is fit for analytical purposes
• Ensure balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basis, assisting the Management Accountants in month end reporting
• Implement and monitor effective internal controls to minimise risk and manage expenditure
• To work alongside, support and influence the Management Accounts and Financial Planning & Analysis teams
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), with Advanced Excel, internal leadership and strategic thinking skills. You will be highly organised with strong communication skills, with previous experience working within a company with a turnover of £20million plus. You will have prior experience of managing a team, with Sage 200 experience desirable yet not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a role that offers autonomy and wide exposure across the business, and really plays a pivotal part to support the growth and strategy of the business.
If this sounds like the role that you are looking for, then please apply for immediate consideration.